Victorinox Electrician Plus Swiss Army knife- retired, NIB new in box #9681
MODEL DESCRIPTION: The Victorinox Electrician Plus Swiss Army knife is a retired standard sized 93mm / 3 1/2 Swiss Army knife, with a wood saw, electrician's blade and basic tools, in a ribbed aluminum alox body. This model was retired circa 2005. CONDITION NOTE: New in original box, with product literature. Slight shop wear on the box. The Victorinox Electrician Plus knife is 93mm (3 1/2") long and 18mm (0.7") thick. It weighs about 84 grams (3.0 oz), and includes the following tools.
Or you can use First Class package and save a bit. It will go in a padded bubble mailer, with some risk that the box will be crushed. They are much more expensive. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Knives, Swords & Blades\Collectible Folding Knives\Modern Folding Knives\Factory Manufactured". The seller is "smartknives" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Model: Electrician Plus
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Switzerland
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Lock Type: Slipjoint
- Blade Type: Spear Point, Electrician
- Product Line: Victorinox Swiss Army Knife
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Dexterity: Ambidextrous
- Blade Range: Under 2.75in.
- Type: Pocketknife
- Tools: Bottle Opener, Punch, Saw
- Year: 2000s
- Color: Red
- Number of Blades: 2
- Opening Mechanism: Manual
- Authenticity: Original
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Brand: Victorinox Swiss Army